I've learned a great deal in seven years publishing here and elsewhere, and I've also served in youth, camping, and college ministry for most of my life. I love connecting with young people, creating compelling content for all ages, leading discussions and contemplative experiences, and teaching seminars. I've worked in social media management and can equip your organization to grow its online presence, reaching new and existing audiences.
Print, Social, & Online Content:
- Articles, web pages, ad copy, blogging, editing, newsletters, research, résumés, social media, ghostwriting
- Curriculum, bible studies, liturgy, and poetry for church, organization, event, or school
Speaking: Retreats, Workshops, Discussion, Ministry Training (youth, teens, families, college students, and adults)
- faith & feminism
- media literacy
- incarnational theology (embodying faith)
- consent & purity culture
- conflict & peacemaking
- sundry church and cultural themes
In the Media:
- In December 2013 I was a guest on Moody Radio's Up For Debate opposite Christian author Mary Kassian. The topic was "Would Jesus Support Feminism?" and I offered a feminist liberation theology perspective to the discussion of gender, sex, and scripture.
If you've got a project or event in mind, contact me here. Let's make something exquisite.